77 Grant Cardone Quotes for Achieving Success
Grant Cardone is a highly successful entrepreneur, 5 times the New York Times best selling author, speaker, motivator, and sales training expert. We did this detailed review to show if Grant cardone is a scam or not?
His books, audio packages, and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom.
I’m especially a fan of Grant Cardone’s audiobooks because he speaks with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. The 10X Rule is one of my favorites.
And I’m not gonna lie:
Many times, when I felt unmotivated after having tried thousands of online business models that ended up being scams …
A few quotes from Grant Cardone encouraged me to keep going, and at times gave me the motivation and strength to not quit my dream of financial freedom.
And I didn’t!
In the end, lead generation for local businesses has become my lifestyle. One in which I only need a laptop, a phone, motivation, and a bank account.
I managed to find the best online business model because I didn’t give up, so maybe a small part of my 7k monthly salary is owed to Grant now.
That’s why I’ve put together 77 Grant Cardone Quotes that will inspire you into massive action.
Just reading a few of these daily will raise your standards and make you want to take more action!
Do You Want the #1 Rated Semi-Passive Income Business?
- Recurring Income
- Live Bootcamp
- 80% of the Work Done for you
- Proven Experts
77 Grant Cardone Quotes
1. “If the people around you are giving you the advice to slow down or to take it easy – you are surrounded by the wrong people.” – Grant Cardone
2. “You will either get what you want or you will be used by others to get what they want.” – Grant Cardone
3. “Rich people don’t get rich by accident and poor people don’t stay poor by accident – both take effort – both are work.” – Grant Cardone
4. “Comfort makes more prisoners than all the jails combined.” – Grant Cardone
5. “Comfort is a disease. And it’s what the media wants you to do. It’s definitely what the big pharmaceutical companies want you to do. They want you to get comfortable. All the big money on this planet actually wants you to get comfortable so you just sit back and become a passive spectator in the game of life.” – Grant Cardone
6. “The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.” – Grant Cardone
7. “Spectators pay – players get paid.” – Grant Cardone
8. “I don’t go to work. I hate that saying! I want you to go to work to prosper. Go to work for freedom. This is what wealthy people do differently than anybody else. Wealthy people work for freedom. They’re not working for comfort items, not for a weekend, they’re working for freedom.” – Grant Cardone
9. “Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.” – Grant Cardone
10. “The goal is not comfort, it is freedom!” – Grant Cardone
11. “Independence is something you have to work hard to get and harder to keep.” – Grant Cardone
12. “You be patient… I’m in a hurry.” – Grant Cardone
13. “Commitment isn’t measured by doing the things you want to do but doing the things you don’t want to do when you don’t want to do them. This is how you get FREEDOM – sacrifice a few years for a life!” – Grant Cardone
14 .“Be great because nothing else pays.” – Grant Cardone
15. “Do the things you don’t wanna do, so that one day you can do the things that you wanna do. Pay the price! Sacrifice something!” – Grant Cardone
16. “There is no way God put us here to be ordinary.” – Grant Cardone
17. “Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens. Action wins.” – Grant Cardone
18. “You don’t get burnout – you lose purpose! You lose your meaning. When I’m tired, I look at my purpose.” – Grant Cardone
19. “If you know what day it is, you’re not busy enough.” – Grant Cardone
20. “Don’t watch the news… make the news. You don’t read the newspaper, you write newspaper articles. You don’t read books, yeah, you read books, but learn to write them.” – Grant Cardone
21. “When I was 26 years old, I was in retail and the store I worked in closed at 7 pm; most times you could find me there at 11 pm, making an extra sale. Never try to be the smartest or luckiest person; just make sure you outwork everyone.” – Grant Cardone
22. “All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear – and do it quickly… I am scared most of the time. However, I refuse to feed my fear with time and allow it to get stronger. I opt instead to get things done quickly.” – Grant Cardone
23. “Massive success is the best revenge.” – Grant Cardone
24. “Very successful people don’t seek comfort; they seek success and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable. But most of the world is seeking comfort and familiarity, which are traps that cause you to settle for the mediocre. If you want to get to the next level of your business, you’ve got to be comfortable being uncomfortable.” – Grant Cardone
25. “You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.” – Grant Cardone
26. “The weak compete. The strong dominate.” – Grant Cardone
27. “It’s been said that FEAR stands for False Events Appearing Real, which aptly implies that most of what you’re afraid of doesn’t ever come to pass. Fear, for the most part, is provoked by emotions, not rational thinking. And in my humble estimation, emotions are wildly overrated – and the scapegoat many people use for their failure to act.” – Grant Cardone
28. “Luck is just one of the by-products of those who take the most action.” – Grant Cardone
29. “Do what you are scared to do and watch your confidence grow.” – Grant Cardone
30. “No one is going to come to your house and make your dreams come true.” – Grant Cardone
31. “I have been called a lot of things due to my commitment to action – a workaholic, obsessive, greedy, never satisfied, driven, and even maniac… I have never had someone who is more successful than I am considering my excessive action to be a bad thing – because successful people know firsthand what it takes to achieve this kind of success.” – Grant Cardone
32. “The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.” – Grant Cardone
33. “Fast is the new big. Perfection is the killer to production. Perfection is basically a symptom of procrastination.” – Grant Cardone
34. “Approach every situation with an “in-it-to-win-it-whatever-it-takes” mind-set. Sound too aggressive? Sorry, but that is the outlook required to win nowadays.” – Grant Cardone
35. “Most people only work enough so that it feels like work, whereas successful people work at a pace that gets such satisfying results that work is a reward. Truly successful people don’t even call it work; for them, it’s a passion. Why? Because they do enough to win!” – Grant Cardone
36. “Massive thoughts must be followed by massive actions. There is nothing ordinary about the 10X Rule. It is simply what it says it is: 10 times the thoughts and 10 times the actions of other people…You never do what others do. You must be willing to do what they won’t do – and even take actions that you might deem “unreasonable.”” – Grant Cardone
37. “Criticism precedes admiration and – like it or not – goes hand in hand with success. Keep pouring on the success, and sooner or later, the very same people who were putting you down will be admiring you for what you have done.” – Grant Cardone
38. “Do people know you because of your unbelievable work ethic? If you can’t answer YES to that, you’re not gonna get into that top 10 percent.” – Grant Cardone
39. “Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives – such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems – are all the result of not taking enough action.” – Grant Cardone
40. “No economy, no matter how bad, can hold down a goal that is followed by enough action.” – Grant Cardone
41. “A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way.” – Grant Cardone
42. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
43. “Success is not something that happens to you; it’s something that happens because of you and because of the actions you take.” – Grant Cardone
44. “No commitment equals no results.” – Grant Cardone
45. “Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don’t create it for themselves—and why most people don’t even get close to living up to their full potential.” – Grant Cardone
46. “There are certain things in life that have limits, but you don’t unless you impose limits on yourself.” – Grant Cardone
47. “Because the lower performers are not willing to step up and take responsibility to increase their production, they can only seek to tear down those who are performing at higher levels.” – Grant Cardone
48. “Realistic thinking is based on what others think is possible—but they are not you and have no way of knowing your potential and purposes.” – Grant Cardone
49. “Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions. When you start rethinking your targets, making up excuses and letting yourself off the hook, you are giving up on your dreams!” – Grant Cardone
50. “The moment you start thinking someone else’s gain is your loss, you limit yourself by thinking in terms of competition and shortages.” – Grant Cardone
51. “Extremely successful people know that their efforts must continue in order for them to realize new achievements. Once the hunt for a desired object or goal is abandoned, the cycle of success comes to an end.” – Grant Cardone
52. “Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention.” – Grant Cardone
53. “One of the major differences between successful and unsuccessful people is that the former look for problems to resolve, whereas the latter make every attempt to avoid them.” – Grant Cardone
54. “Most people do not attack their projects with “I-have-to-get-it-done-now” urgency and therefore they do not get it done. Most people never commit like fanatics, and therefore they never become fantastic.” – Grant Cardone
55. “Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels.” – Grant Cardone
56. “When people start limiting the amount of success they desire, I assure you they will limit what will be required of them in order to achieve success and will fail miserably at doing what it takes to keep it.” – Grant Cardone
57. “All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear—and do it quickly.” – Grant Cardone
58. “Think about it: What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it?” – Grant Cardone
59. “Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do.” – Grant Cardone
60. “I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.” – Grant Cardone
61. “Don’t be confused by what looks like luck to you. Lucky people don’t make successful people; people who completely commit themselves to success seem to get lucky in life.” – Grant Cardone
62. “Average is a failing plan! Average doesn’t work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist.” – Grant Cardone
63. “What if the only thing standing in the way of your greatness was that you just had to go after everything obsessively, persistently, and as though your life depended on it?” – Grant Cardone
64. “In order to get to the next level of whatever you’re doing, you must think and act in a wildly different way than you previously have been. You cannot get to the next phase of a project without a grinder mind-set, more acceleration, and extra horsepower.” – Grant Cardone
65. “Until you become completely obsessed with your mission, no one will take you seriously. Until the world understands that you’re not going away—that you are 100 percent committed and have complete and utter conviction and will persist in pursuing your project—you will not get the attention you need and the support you want.” – Grant Cardone
66. “One week they love me, next week they hate me. Both weeks I get paid.” – Grant Cardone
67. “No matter how much it may seem otherwise, no one has control of your life but you” – Grant Cardone
68. “Money and power follow attention, so whoever can get the most attention is the person who takes the most action and sooner or later will get the most results.” – Grant Cardone
69. “Just because most don’t make it doesn’t mean that you can’t” – Grant Cardone
70. “Don’t be a little bitch…champions dominate” – Grant Cardone
71. “I don’t have time is the biggest lie you tell yourself” – Grant Cardone
72. “Anyone that suggests doing less is either not a real friend or confused” – Grant Cardone
73. “You sleep like you’re rich…I’m up like I’m broke” – Grant Cardone
74. “Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another” – Grant Cardone
75. “Let the rest do whatever while do you whatever it takes” – Grant Cardone
76“Success is your duty, obligation and responsibility” – Grant Cardone
77. “You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.” – Grant Cardone
Do You Want the #1 Rated Semi-Passive Income Business?
- Recurring Income
- Live Bootcamp
- 80% of the Work Done for you
- Proven Experts
Grant Cardone Net Worth
Grant Cardone’s net worth is $300 million as of 2022. This makes him one of the richest entrepreneurs in the world.
He earned most of his wealth through multiple businesses he owns, including a real estate company, a book publishing company, and an audio/video production business.
His first business was a telemarketing company he started when he was just 19 years old. It was called National Marketing Professionals (NMP). He would later sell the business to his employees for $1 million.
Cardone is also the founder of Cardone Enterprises, which is a real estate development company. He’s developed properties in New York and Texas. In addition to these two companies, he also has several other businesses under his name, including CMC Group, Inc., GECA Services, LLC and more.
How do you feel after reading any of these quotes?
Ready to take charge of your life and launch yourself to success?
That’s the effect that many of them have on me every time I read them.
And just like Grant says, you really can do it!
I’m an example of it.
I had no idea what to do with my life.
I hated my 9 to 5 job and the few times I had tried to do business on my own it ended in disaster.
I thought, maybe success wasn’t for me.
Those others could, but not me.
Thanks to people with Grant’s mindset, I came to see that everything I was going through was nothing more than lessons and that I had to keep trying if I wanted to achieve my dream.
So, I did. And look at me now!
Lead generation is the oasis of financial freedom that I always looked for. But it took a couple of hurdles to figure out.
It’s the best business model you’ll find out there, and the 7-figure job that pays for my dream life.
Re-read the quotes once more, gain strength, and take action NOW!
Your life is going to change.