ClickBank University 2.0 Review – Is it Worth Your Money?
Chances are that you’ve heard about Clickbank University.
It claims to be the ultimate online training course, and there are a lot of top-affiliate marketers that recommend this product.
You might be considering signing up for this product…But you’re on the fence, and looking for more information, right?
If you haven’t fully made up your mind about Clickbank University, this review is exactly what you’ll need to make a final decision.
I’ll take a look at the product and see if it’s worth your time and cash.
I’m sure it’s not worth mine, cause I’ve already found the way to make the commas roll into my bank account without a 9 to 5 job.
And it’s isn’t affiliate marketing, but local lead generation (my #1 recommendation)
So let’s see if this is for you or not
What is Clickbank?
Clickbank is a prominent retailer of digital items and is tagged as one of the best affiliate marketing models for affiliates and product aspirants.
It’s free to get started as an affiliate, and it encompasses the agreement of your payment methods and your tax information, other than that, you’re good to go.
If you wish to place your product on the Clickbank catalog, you’ll pay a one-time fee of $49.95.
After that, once your product is live, you can count on Clickbank to handle sales, process, and do some refunds.
However, in this process, the company does charge commissions that they will collect from every various product deals and promotions.
With this hassle-free concept, hundreds of thousand people took advantage of Clickbank and boosted their passive income of billions of dollars paid out.
Now, come to think of it, how come you’re missing out?
At the moment, let’s move on to their catalog or marketplace.
Unsurprisingly for a big retailer, you can browse products and see its related ‘type’ and decide which products will hit your promotion list.
This action will take you only seconds to get your affiliate link and begin things rolling.
Take note that Clickbank is a legit marketplace and a successful one.
But some of the products appear to be scams, which are probably the reasons for disputes and complaints of Clickbank itself.
So to counteract this, do thorough product research and avoid landing on the inferior products.
What is Clickbank University?
Clickbank University offers a digital training program divided into eight weeks.
It allows you to be more creative on your products-to-be and properly teach you to promote these by your affiliate marketers.
This set of training constitutes clear steps on how to be an affiliate marketer of your own.
Thus, Clickbank University is a training ground for beginners who wish to be successful in their affiliate product.
It’s also worth mentioning that there are only a few courses today that are reliable in marketing your products better.
As long as affiliate marketing training exists, I firmly believe that this program can achieve so many things in the future.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plays a crucial role in becoming a successful affiliate marketer.
When I say that, it’s not the ‘ordinary’ and ‘plain’ SEO skills you see anywhere.
Mastering SEO skills can enable you to transform problematic concepts into simpler ones.
Moreover, it’ll cause you a higher commission for driving traffic to your affiliates or landing page.
You probably know that SEO analytics is one of the highest-paid services at present, and it costs thousands of dollars to learn SEO in great detail.
To my dismay, Adam and Justin haven’t included that particular training of their training program.
However, below are the only programs that you can enjoy in Clickbank University:
- 8-WEEKS OF AFFILIATE TRAINING
- 12-WEEKS OF PUBLISHER TRAINING
- EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
- CRASH COURSES & ADD-ON TRAININGS
- CBU FORUMS
- FREE FUTURE UPDATES TO THE TRAINING
- A FULL 30-DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
You can also choose which training tracks you wish to go through:
- PRODUCT PUBLISHING
- AFFILIATE MASTERY
The Affiliate Training
The Affiliate training is divided into an eight-week course and comes with a bonus training:
- WEEK 1 – AFFILIATE MARKETING ON CLICKBANK
- WEEK 2 – UNDERSTANDING AFFILIATE MARKETING
- WEEK 3 – FINDING YOUR PASSION
- WEEK 4 – THE ULTIMATE AFFILIATE FUNNEL
- WEEK 5 – FREE, FREE, FREE: ALWAYS OVER DELIVER
- WEEK 6 – WRITING THE PERFECT SWIPE
- WEEK 7 – THE EMAIL BLUEPRINT
- WEEK 8 – SCALING & EXPANDING
The Vendor Training
This is a bit longer, you’ll get 12 weeks of content and a bonus training:
- WEEK 1 – HOW EVERYTHING WORKS + SET UP FOR SUCCESS
- WEEK 2 – FINDING YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
- WEEK 3 – CREATING YOUR AVATAR
- WEEK 4 – COURSE CONTENT CREATION & OUTSOURCING
- WEEK 5 – YOUR PERFECT UPSELL TO MAXIMIZE SALES
- WEEK 6 – HIGH CONVERTING SALES COPY
- WEEK 7 – THE “EASY” VSL
- WEEK 8 – FINALIZING YOUR PRODUCT, VIA BUILDER ETC.
- WEEK 9 – GETTING UP ON CLICKBANK
- WEEK 10 – JV MANAGING
- WEEK 11 – SPLIT TESTING
- WEEK 12 – HOW TO SCALE
Clickbank Builder Tool 2.0 – How Much is Click Bank University
The Clickbank Builder Tool 2.0 helps you decide on how to build opt-in pages. You can also be creative on the appropriate pages and transform them the way you like them to appear to your target audience.
One unique feature of Clickbank Builder Tool 2.0 is that you can input your choice of transactor into the builder.
This tool has easy access and navigation, which ultimately saves you money and time, especially for hopeful programmers or web designers.
Another feature of Clickbank Builder Tool 2.0 is that it helps you host your sites better.
All you have to do is buy a domain name and then enjoy the rest of it.
The Clickbank Builder Tool 2.0 is structured to help stop the possible pitfalls which cause significant problems for newbie marketers with the proper tech function so you can begin making money online.
Take note that this builder is separate from the monthly membership and costs $564.
In full disclosure, there are upsells that are worth what?
Considering? I don’t know for you, you decide.
In my case, I prefer to invest much less money in something whose benefits I’m going to take ENTIRELY, not mere commissions.
Like creating online ad billboards one afternoon that will be 24/7 directing potential clients to companies that’ll be more than happy to pay me a salary of 6 figures (each)
Pros & Cons
- The training provided is suitable for beginners to advanced users.
- The bite-sized videos are well presented and easy to understand, to be honest.
- Clickbank University has been around since 1998, and that is a good indication of being excellent and experienced with affiliate marketing networks.
- Exposure to various legitimate traffic sources.
- An exclusive community forum for building a mastermind team of your own. Also, weekly Q&A sessions and webinars from experts to keep the content timely and on point.
- CBU has its tool that will surely help you build opt-in pages.
- All members are backed up with its platform, the marketplace, and undergone unique training programs.
- Unlike the usual training programs, CBU’s focus is not to get students to sell more of its application.
- Excellent customer support system.
- They offer a generous one-month money-back guarantee, so it’s risk-free. You may explore it and if you’re not satisfied still, get your money back.
- Disappointed by the lack of advanced affiliate marketing training.
- The pieces of training are temporarily unavailable. You must wait for weeks to move forward to the level or request access for it to be available through email (if this still works).
- There are annoying sales pitches via email from CBU members.
- CRAZY UPSELLS!!
- The builder tool appears to become very expensive, and its monthly fee could be too much if you’re not making money regularly.
- Too many details on what to do and lacks examples of how to implement them during the actual enactment.
- The CBU toolkit lacks proper detail.
- The training appears to be more focused on the product creators and not on affiliate mastery.
- Most of the videos are oversimplified and too quick, making you wonder if it’s authoritative or not.
- Lacks moderator involvement in the community forum to monitor members that are giving lousy information.
Conclusion – Is Clickbank University a Scam?
Is CBU 2.0 worth the money?
Well, it depends.
As I mentioned earlier, CBU 2.0 has an excellent training program.
For someone who enjoys every step of the training like watching the entire content, learning from other’s experience, acknowledging opinions from experts via webinars, finds Q&A attractive.
If you’re creating your product, you’ll get your money’s worth.
On the other hand, for someone who doesn’t pay attention to the whole content, doesn’t do an extra mile of effort, expects good outcomes, and if you’re looking to master your affiliate skills, you’ll not get your money’s worth.
However, the way I see it, the real issue is not even whether or not you should join the Clickbank University program.
Perhaps what you have to rethink is if affiliate marketing is for you.
If you’re tired of your 9-5 job and the life you dream of includes sleeping a lot and worrying little, then maybe you should look for something else.
Affiliate marketing is a business model with increasingly MASSIVE competition.
There is a lot of work, time (and money) that you have to invest to stand out from the rest of the sharks …
And it doesn’t always work out.
In order to say goodbye to your boss with the assurance that you are going to generate a stable passive income, there is lead generation with ads.
For me, it’s the only thing that works.
If you want to see if it can also be for you, click here.