We all want to be successful, and having your own business is one way to get there. It’s also potentially a ton of work.
But what if you could buy success instead of working for it? Well, Roland Frasier says he can show you how, and that’s why he created the EPIC Challenge course.
The idea is simple: you pay them a fee and get a whole business package -including profits and customers.
Now, I know what you’re thinking:
Is that even possible? Well, let’s check it out in this review!
Who is Roland Frasier – EPIC Challenge Creator?
Roland Frasier is a co-founder and/or principal in 5 of Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing businesses (e-commerce, real estate, e-learning, SaaS).
He is well known for being a serial entrepreneur, having founded and sold 24 companies with revenues ranging from $3 million to $4 billion. He’s also known as a mentor, an investor, and a fantastic podcaster.
(That’s a lot, right?)
Roland is now the CEO of All Channels Media, LLC, as well as a partner in real estate, restaurants, such as Everbowl, War Room Mastermind, Fully Accountable, TruConversion.com, Praxio.com, Traffic & Conversion Summit, Scalable.co, DigitalMArketer.com,…
He’s clearly passionate about business and putting transactions together, and he is constantly on the lookout for companies to invest in, buy, reposition, and sell. Microsoft, Southwest Airlines, Etihad Airlines, Harper-Collins Publishing, FedEx, and Uber are recent strategic alliances and clients.
Buying or collaborating with entrepreneurs to help them grow their firms through acquisitions, marketing, and strategic relationships is what moves him, and the reason behind the creation of his EPIC Challenge program.
What’s the EPIC Challenge program?
EPIC (Ethically Profit in Crisis) is an 8-week live and interactive challenge in which Roland Frasier will assist company owners and people in regaining financial stability.
There are plenty of ways to grow a business, but one of the most common — buying a company — requires entrepreneurs to spend money. And that’s true even for entrepreneurs who don’t fund the purchase with their own savings.
This is because all bank loans come with interest, which means even if you use someone else’s money to buy a business, you’ll have to pay back the loan plus interest.
For businesses struggling to manage their cash flow and growth-oriented entrepreneurs looking for a way to win in today’s economy, these terms can cripple a business.
The EPIC Challenge is an alternative strategy that allows you to start growing your business without spending a dime of your own money or taking on debt from banks.
The idea is simple: Find a quality owner willing to sell his or her business and create value by improving it and making it more profitable.
What exactly does Roland Frasier’s EPIC Challenge entail?
Roland Frasier’s EPIC Challenge is designed to give you a solid foundation in exactly what kinds of opportunities are out there that can make you a lot of money. Most people are interested in making money, but aren’t quite sure where to find it or how to get it.
The first thing that you need to do is understand the company acquisition model, which will give you a clear path forward in terms of how to find your next investment.
You’ll also learn how to identify potential opportunities and the best way to go about vetting them. This information alone is invaluable, as many people simply don’t know how to find good deals, and they may end up wasting their time on projects that won’t make any money at all.
Finally, you’ll learn how to fund your investment opportunities by using OPM (other people’s money) so that you can leverage your own resources while putting minimal amounts at risk.
The EPIC Challenge course walks you through the details of putting together the right kind of deal structure so that you can maximize your profits without risking too much of your own cash.
What will you learn when joining the EPIC Challenge?
Over the 8-week training, you’ll learn several key things regarding the business acquisition:
- How to identify and contact promising companies that are candidates for acquisition.
- How to determine the fair value of a company based on the numbers and factors you’ll learn.
- How to analyze the profit potential of each acquisition candidate.
- The right way to negotiate with owners to get the best possible price for their business.
- How to structure your deal so you get an attractive return on your investment.
- How to use creative financial strategies so you can raise your capital without diluting your ownership stake in your portfolio companies too much.
- The most effective ways to exit from your portfolio companies are by selling them, taking them public, or getting them acquired by a larger company.
What’s the price of the EPIC Challenge?
The typical sale price of the EPIC Challenge program is $997, but Frasier is currently encouraging the public to participate in the challenge for just $55.
Pros and Cons of EPIC Challenge
Like everything in the world, EPIC Challenge has both pros and cons:
- It’s a great business model: This training may be just what the doctor ordered for the appropriate folks.
- The founder is reliable: As an acquisitions entrepreneur, Roland Frasier has extensive expertise. In other words, he has the ability to actually assist you in achieving your objectives.
- It’s pretty pricey: The price tag will undoubtedly not be suitable for everyone. Not to mention the inherent danger that your investment entails. Because this is a business opportunity, there are no assurances that you will succeed.
- Refunds are not available, and entry is restricted. You won’t be able to access the course content indefinitely. Your access will expire at some time.
- It’s not for the faint of heart: Even if you can afford the cost, Roland Fraiser’s EPIC Challenge is probably not for you if you have no prior business experience.
Roland Frasier’s EPIC Challenge – Scam or Not?
Roland Frasier’s EPIC Challenge isn’t a scam. This course has legit instructors that’ll assist you in buying a profitable company.
Look, building a lucrative, successful business acquisition is totally achievable…
However, there’s no guarantee the EPIC Challenge course can make you money. It’s a risky business model, and it can be confusing if you’re new to the industry.
Do I recommend the EPIC Challenge?
If you know what you’re doing and have previously gone through the ups and downs of being a business owner, buying an existing firm could be a smart idea, especially if you know you have the appropriate expertise to develop and sustain the company’s positive cash flow.
However, you are mistaken if you believe it would be simple to purchase a firm about which you have no prior knowledge and without first understanding your own strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur.
It would be far more prudent to first determine whether you are cut out for this sort of work before investing thousands of dollars in learning how to purchase firms.
Practical experience, not just academic knowledge, is required for this. Lead flipping is the best approach for building a business if you’re a newbie.
Roland Frasier is frequently acclaimed for his broad expertise, effective contacts, and is regarded as one of the world’s brightest marketing brains, as you’ve probably seen above.
As a result, the EPIC Challenge program is an excellent opportunity if you want to gain insight into his thoughts and understand his strategies for achieving your business goals.