The Wealth Network Review – Biggest Scam Ever?
Online marketing is the latest trend of business.
One such latest online marketing community is The Wealth Network.
If you want to know if it’s worth your shot or not, then you’re in good hands.
But let me be honest:
Lead generation for local businesses is my go-to business to make money online.
Think about all the online business models you’ve seen.
I’ve tried ‘em all.
When I was starting in the online world, I thought one of them would be the catwalk to quit my 9 to 5 job.
But when you have to invest more time than the money you’re making…
Well, a local lead generation site that generates a long-term passive income working less than 4 hours a week sounds much better, right?
And even more, if that site can get you a salary of 6 figures.
But you’ll get more on later…
Now, time to break down The Wealth Network!
What is The Wealth Network?
“The Wealth Network” is basically a business community that does all its activities mainly online and which teaches internet entrepreneurs ways that can help them make money online.
The Wealth Network was launched in 2017 in partnership with Jesse Singh.
Jesse Singh is a millionaire who topped the charts of DS Domination and Digital Attitude.
Jesse Singh gained quite a reputation for his proficiency in Search Engine Optimization and the techniques for eBay/Amazon drop-shipping arbitrage.
He’s one prolific networker too and has assembled one impressive pool of talent with the “The Wealth Network”.
Among the other founders and trainers are Sean Agnew, Josh Jacobs, and David Arnett. You can access their diverse trainings on the platform.
The Wealth Network Inside
To begin, one can pick from either of the two front end memberships:
The Monthly Platinum Membership at $150…
Or the Monthly Gold Membership at $50…
Once you choose a membership option you will get to choose from the following products:
- Amazon Training
- eBay Training
- Amazon & eBay Price and Inventory Tracking
- TWN Turbo Lister
- SEO and Blogging System
- Marketing Training
- TWN Blogging System
- Gold Training Webinars
- Platinum Training Webinars
- Profit Spy
- SEO strategies or Advanced Blogging
- Advanced Amazon Training
- Advanced eBay Training
- Facebook Mastermind Group
- Knowledge Base and Customer Support
- Smart Funnels: Funnel Page Builder
In addition to the two front end memberships, there’s also another product called Smart Commerce.
Smart Commerce is designed for people who would like to set up and manage a successful Shopify e-commerce business.
It carries a price tag of $997.
Does The Wealth Network Have A Compensation Plan?
There is actually no compensation plan because “The Wealth Network” is not a multi-level marketing company.
However, they offer an affiliate option and the rate is 40%
The cost to join as an affiliate is completely free.
In addition to that, one doesn’t have to buy or own a product in order to earn commissions.
However, the Wealth Network Affiliate training requires you to purchase a Gold Plan if you want to learn how to effectively promote the platform.
Pros of The Wealth Network
- Requires no experience: This is a platform where anyone with even zero experience can use. The tools and training will help you understand the features and benefits of online marketing.
- No need to own a product: Unlike the other network marketing communities or companies, you don’t have to own a product to get commissions.
- There’s zero affiliate fees.
Cons of The Wealth Network
- “The Wealth Network,” says, that even beginners can join their programs and tools. However, it’s highly doubtful that someone who has arguably zero knowledge about online marketing will be able to grasp the concepts or programs of The Wealth Network.
- The success of TWN largely depends on the faculty members, who are said to be very successful in their respective fields.
- Usually successful people believe that time is money and in this case, there are chances that the students will get a very limited time from the faculties and there will be possibly no room for discussions because of this limited time.
- The membership fees are expensive.
As far as the products are concerned, one can easily consider “The Wealth Network” to be a very good online business community.
It offers a large number of stack deals as compared to any other online business community.
It can be considered as a well-balanced affiliate offer in the vast space of making money online.
But I’m not a big fan of what they promote.
Think about it this way:
What do you need to get profits with your affiliate page?
If traffic is so important to any business, why not make a business out of it?
That’s lead generation.
I’ve already told you I tried affiliate marketing.
I was “good” with it, until I realized that it wasn’t for me.
I stopped thinking small, working for suppliers and enslaving myself for hours trying to find potential buyers …
And I looked at where the companies were.
I understood them, because I too had invested badly to get traffic and I knew how important it is if you want to avoid bankruptcy.
Lead generation with ads is the only business model where you can help others and earn a lot of money
You’d need a lot of traffic,so probably you’ll spend A LOT of money on advertising to generate daily visitors, and then wait to see if your investment would turn into large profits.
When I was working in affiliate marketing, I spent many hours trying to position myself, trying to stand out from an ever-growing wave of competitors.
I failed over and over again, and it wasn’t until I made my first six-figure paycheck from lead generation that I understood that the key to getting rich is developing a skill.
Get paid for the value of your work, and not just for your work.
If you want to know how I did it, CLICK HERE and discover the insights of the best online business model.