5 Udemy Free Courses To Build a Successful Business
Do you know which are the best courses on Udemy for entrepreneurs?
Do you want to know what Udemy is and how it can help you grow personally and professionally?
Education is a very important factor for a person to grow and develop personally and professionally.
It has a direct positive impact on our quality of life, income level, and happiness.
This is why it’s important that you never stop learning and are continually investing in yourself at every possible level.
That’s why I want to talk about Udemy, one of the best resources to learn on the internet and develop your knowledge and skills so that you can improve your life in the way you want.
Not only I’m going to tell you what Udemy is or why you should use it, but I’m also going to leave you a list of what in my opinion are the best courses on Udemy for entrepreneurs.
When you have some more money, believe me that a good idea would be to invest no more than $10 to start learning about the best online business model.
That’s what I did.
I invested $10 to start learning what all that lead generation business was about (my # 1 recommendation), and in the end …
Well, I would let you see my bank account, but maybe that’s not appropriate.
But trust me, it was what increased my standard of living in every way!
Now, let’s focus.
What is Udemy?
Udemy is one of the leading companies in the online teaching and learning market.
Connect millions of students around the world with courses that enable them to develop the skills necessary to be successful.
Students sign up for courses with the aim of improving.
In this way they learn the necessary knowledge to be able to adapt and prepare for the possible challenges of the future, and thus achieve their goals and dreams.
Below are some of the features that show the impact of Udemy:
- 57,000 instructors.
- 150,000 courses.
- 50 million students.
- 295 million course registrations.
- 33 million minutes in videos.
- More than 65 different languages.
- 80% of companies in the Fortune 100 trust Udemy to improve the skills of their workers.
Although Udemy is a platform that mainly offers video courses, it also allows instructors to share PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, or audios, among others.
In addition, instructors can communicate and interact with their students through discussion forums.
Udemy has both free and paid courses in a wide variety of categories.
- Finance and accounting
- IT and software
- Productivity in the office
- Personal development
- Health and fitness
- Academic teachings and disciplines
Each of these categories is divided into subcategories that group the most popular topics.
Why use Udemy?
There are many reasons to use Udemy.
Here below is a list of the features that I think make Udemy a very good tool to learn.
Although there are many courses that are free, those that are paid have quite competitive prices that tend to be below $150.
Fortunately, Udemy is continually running great promotions that can lead to discounts of 80-90%.
I normally don’t pay more than $15-20 for courses that cost more than $100.
As mentioned above, Udemy offers more than 150,000 courses.
The courses are arranged in 13 main categories.
These categories are in turn divided into subcategories that group hundreds of courses each.
For example, in the “Business” category you would find the “Entrepreneurship” subcategory within which you can find many popular topics such as dropshipping or business strategies.
The courses are structured in different sections in each of which several different lessons are grouped.
You can start any course in the lesson that you consider most appropriate and then move between them as you wish, you set the pace.
While you are watching the videos you can stop them at any time, move forward if you already know something or go back and watch it again if you still have doubts.
No matter how many times you take the course, you have unlimited access to any of the lessons at no extra cost.
Money back guarantee
If after starting any course you realize that this course is not the right one for you, you have the option of requesting a refund of the money you paid for the course.
It doesn’t matter why you don’t want to continue in the course.
If in the first 30 days after you have signed up for the course, you decide to leave it, Udemy will refund 100% of the money you paid.
Opinions and ratings
Udemy offers the opinions and ratings of other students who have signed up for the course. In this way, it is quite easy to know which are the most popular courses on the platform.
This is definitely a good technique for choosing the best courses on Udemy.
Udemy has developed a platform that can be accessed from any device, be it a computer, phone or tablet.
This factor makes the courses easily accessible from anywhere and at any time, such as from the bus on the way to work.
Once you have registered on the Udemy platform, you will have the ability to purchase any course you want instantly.
You also have the option of downloading each of the classes into which a course is divided so that you can view them later without having access to the internet.
How much do Udemy courses cost?
There is really no concrete answer to this question.
The original price of most courses is usually between $20 and $200.
Of course, there are quite a few free courses (they tend to be a bit basic), and also other courses with prices above $1,000.
As you can see, there can be a great variety between the original prices of the different courses offered on Udemy.
I say the original price because Udemy is continually offering deeply discounted courses on a wide selection of courses that can lead to rebates of 80-90%.
So it is likely that the price you end up paying for the course is not the original price but a much lower one. It is quite common to see $100 courses that are selling for $15.
The key is knowing how to wait for the right moment.
How to select a good course on Udemy?
One of the main advantages of Udemy is that it has a wide variety of courses, but at the same time this can present a problem.
So many different options can make it difficult to choose a course.
But there are a few tips you can follow to make sure you choose the best courses.
- Ratings: Each course has a rating of between 1 and 5 stars that the same students give to the course. Check what is the score of each course and choose among those with the most stars.
- Number of students: Although the score is an important aspect, it will not be a relevant factor if it is not the average of many votes. Therefore, you should check that there are many students who have registered for the course and who have given their assessment.
- Opinions: Read the opinions that the students give of each of the available courses. In this way, you will have an unbiased opinion of what are the strengths and weaknesses of each of the courses.
- Description and contents: Review the contents of the courses and decide which are the ones that best suit your needs.
- Instructors: There are many types of courses on Udemy. Some are made by renowned professionals but others are by amateurs. So do a google search and check their credentials to make sure you pick people who know what they’re talking about.
- Preview: The vast majority of courses have a preview (video) available that allows you to better understand how the course is structured, the methodology, the instructor, and so on. This will give you a good idea if the course is for you.
Top 5 best free courses for entrepreneurs on Udemy
Before I share with you what in my opinion are the best courses on Udemy for entrepreneurs, let me comment on a couple of important points about the list.
Right now, these courses are free, but…
Keep in mind that Udemy does very good promotions continuously so if you want to buy the course you may end up¡ having to pay a low fee.
Don’t think this free status is fixed.
The information I have included below is what’s available at the time of writing this article.
Scores, number of students, or course rating may change over time.
In many cases, instructors tend to stay active on the platform, which means that they are constantly updating and improving the courses.
In other words, the course content may grow and cover more topics.
I have grouped the courses into several sections to make it easier to find what you need.
Full MBA in 1 Course: Award Winning Business Professor
What you will learn:
- Get quick money for your project.
- Create a company from scratch.
- Find clients by networking.
- Understand how banks work and how they can help your business.
- Analyze entire markets and companies from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Understand macro and microeconomics.
- Identify what makes an extremely successful entrepreneur.
Rating Number: 689
Number of students: 5,285
Launch Program for your Startup
What you will learn:
- Design business models and value propositions.
- Get customers and retain them.
- Identify the key points of your model and prioritize them.
- Discover what your customers want and what they are willing to pay for.
- Set the price and validate the revenue model.
Rating Number: 339
Number of students: 1,549
Complete Course in Digital Marketing – 23 Courses in 1
What you will learn:
- The best digital marketing strategies that work in practice.
- Create a brand.
- Increase conversions and sales.
- Increase your email list, website traffic, and number of followers on social media.
Valuation number: 2,092
Number of students: 9,197
Master in Emotional Intelligence and Soft Skills YPD
What you will learn:
- Develop self leadership.
- Develop the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop communication and marketing skills.
- Learn to manage others.
- Discover the keys to high performance in a team.
Valuation number: 1,495
Number of students: 5,372
Design your Personal Brand Strategy step by step
What you will learn:
- Establish a professional purpose, objective, motivation and mission.
- Build trust.
- Create an attractive value proposition.
- Start your personal strategy.
Rating number: 187
Number of students: 704
Investing in educating yourself is almost like investing in your future wealth.
And if on top of that it is going to be free, why not take advantage of it?
It is true that, although all the courses on this list are very good, I recommend you specialize a little more.
Focus your efforts, and a few dollars from your wallet, on what will really lead to your desired financial freedom.
You only need to learn one thing: configure online billboards.
And if you have a laptop, a phone, and you want to eat the world …
That’s it, you can start your way to the 7-figure monthly salary that I have achieved by following the same steps.
Sounds good right?