If you’re interested in creating a successful Airbnb business, then you may have heard about Jorge Contreras.
This guy has been getting a lot of attention around the web this past year with his Airbnb strategy, aka The Real System.
So what is Jorge Contreras’ Airbnb strategy about? Can it make you money?
Is it legit or does it come down to another Airbnb scam in the making? Keep reading this review to find out if The Real System is for you.
Who is Jorge Contreras?
Jorge Contreras is a man on a mission. He wants to show the world that you don’t have to be rich or be born into money in order to retire early, and he’s using Airbnb as his vehicle.
Contreras was born in Mexico, but moved to California when he was 16. After studying business at UC Berkeley, he made the leap into real estate at 24, when he bought his first home.
He then started investing in real estate, and after about five years, decided it was time for something different. That’s when he discovered Airbnb, and decided to rent out his properties through the site in order to travel around the globe.
Fast forward three years, and Contreras has retired from full-time work at 29, lives on a private island in Mexico, and has enough income from Airbnb rentals to live comfortably for the rest of his life.
Through The Real System program he created, Contreras shares his secrets for creating an Airbnb business that earns passive income month after month.
What’s Jorge Contreras’ Airbnb strategy?
Anyone who’s tried to make a living renting out their home will tell you it’s no easy feat. But
Jorge Contreras has found two strategies that help him make money on Airbnb without actually owning real estate.
The first strategy is subleasing, which is renting a property from an owner and listing it on Airbnb.
For example, there are times when someone needs to move out of their home for a few months because they’re moving in with their significant other or they’re renovating their home.
They can list the home on Airbnb while they’re away, and you can rent it for them.
The second strategy is through co-hosting, which is managing other people’s Airbnbs and taking a cut of all the revenue. You may have heard about someone doing this before, but there are some companies that offer this service.
The benefit of this strategy is that you don’t have to worry about maintaining your own home and paying rent. The company will take care of everything, while you take care of managing the Airbnb properties and taking a percentage of all the revenue.
The Real System
The Real System is a three-month coaching program based on Jorge’s Airbnb strategy. It explains how to find profitable properties, create a smart business plan, find reliable and trustworthy tenants, and even manage your properties from anywhere in the world.
Jorge says it’s the only proven, tried and tested system that’s getting results right now. He owns properties himself so he knows what he’s talking about.
Some of the topics covered include:
1. How to approach a listing and get your first guest
2. How to find and vet new listings
3. How to get guests to return, and have them review you positively
4. How to handle cancellations, last minute bookings, and other problems
5. How to scale your Airbnb business: finding more guests and making more money
Good and Bad
- Jorge Contreras has proven to be successful with the strategies he’s teaching, which gives him a lot of credibility.
- The program comes with step-by-step lessons and actionable tutorials.
- You don’t need any previous experience with real estate.
- The Airbnb industry is thriving, and it has a lot of room for growth.
- There are lots of positive feedback and success stories surrounding this course.
- If you want to make money quickly- you won’t. This business model takes time and depends on a lot of factors you can’t always control.
What you get with Jorge Contreras’ Airbnb Real System
The Airbnb Real System comes with over $400 in bonuses, which include:
- Four different ways to boost your income by using real estate as an investment tool
- How to create a smart sales strategy for all four steps of your business plan
- Legal forms and agreements you’ll need for your new business venture
- A step-by-step formula for finding properties that are profitable
- A list of tools that will help you manage your properties from anywhere in the world
- How to find tenants that will pay on time every month, without having to do background checks or property visits
Who is The Real System for?
The Real System program is for anyone who has been dreaming of making money with Airbnb but hasn’t been able to figure out how to do it.
If you’re new to Airbnb, Jorge’s team will walk you through the entire process, from preparing your space, to listing it on the site and managing guests. No prior experience is required; they will take you from step A to Z.
If you have an existing Airbnb, but haven’t gotten very far, The Real System can help you improve your results by teaching you how to get more bookings, keep them longer and earn more money.
How does Jorge’s Airbnb strategy work?
Jorge’s Airbnb strategy works because you have to do a little legwork and be smart about the properties you choose. Getting in front of the right people is critical. If you’re looking for an Airbnb opportunity, he says to focus on these three things:
1. Look for properties listed by landlords who aren’t actively trying to find a tenant.
2. Try to find something in a “cool” or “touristy spot.” You need traffic.
3. Make sure it’s fully or partially furnished—you don’t want to buy furniture and appliances before you can start renting out your space.
For instance, Jorge runs an Airbnb for someone who owns an apartment in San Francisco. He doesn’t have to pay rent or put down a deposit. All he has to do is keep the place clean and handle guests’ needs.
All he needs is access to Wi-Fi and a credit card. The apartment is fully furnished, so all he has to do is take care of cleaning and guest requests.
This way, Jorge’s Airbnb strategy works because it costs him $0 to start up and he gets 100% of the profits without having to pay any rent or be tied down by any other agreement.
Are Airbnb businesses profitable?
Airbnb has gone from a couch-surfing alternative to a full-fledged hospitality industry, complete with corporate investors and big-name brands.
And as the Airbnb economy continues to grow, more landlords are turning away tenants in favor of hosting their own home-share properties.
If you’re looking for a way to make extra income, Jorge Contreras’ Airbnb strategies may be the answer. They’ve proven to be effective, and he’s actually been able to achieve financial freedom thanks to Airbnb.
The Bottom Line: Should You Join Jorge Contreras’ Airbnb Real System?
If you’re interested in learning more about Airbnb, and how you can turn your home into a money-making property, it’s worth checking out this training. By watching these videos, you’ll learn all the tips and tricks you need to succeed with Airbnb. And if you’re looking for a way to boost your income, this could be the answer to all of your financial problems.