The Palm Beach Confidential: Is It Legit Or A Scam? (2021 Review)
Confused by the current craze over Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other altcoins and want someone to guide you on your investment decisions?
Want to know what those buzzwords mean — ICOs, blockchain technology, etc.? If so, maybe you need Palm Beach Confidential.
Read my review on them if you want to find out if they can help you beat the market.
Let’s get started
What is Palm Beach Confidential?
Teeka Tiwari’s Palm Beach Confidential is an investment advisory service that focuses on cryptocurrency and other alternative investments.
He provides readers with useful information and insight so that they can make educated investment decisions.
The program comes with 12 monthly newsletters as well as training videos.
Additionally, Teeka Tiwari gives you the next edition FREE if the advice and tips you got do not make you 1,000% profit.
In the cryptocurrency space, Teeka Tiwari focuses his research on the $1.5 billion market cap range. He specializes in identifying the highest quality companies in each sector and tailoring our investment strategies around their unique needs and unique characteristics.
By providing honest feedback and independent research, Palm Beach Confidential aims to help its readers make the best possible decisions when it comes to their finances.
Who is Teeka Tiwari?
If you are coming across the name for the first time, Teeka Tiwari is that guy who predicted Ethereum would go from $10 to $360, and it did and even surpassed it.
Teeka is a professional risk manager.
At 18, he became the youngest person to be hired by the Lehman Brothers.
A couple of years later, Teeka rose to the position of vice president of Shearson Lehman.
Teeka is a regular contributor to the FOX Business Network and has appeared on FOX News Channel, CNBC, ABC’s Nightline, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and international television networks.
An Overview of The Palm Beach Confidential
Here’s what you get if you join The Palm Beach Confidential:
The Welcome Center
This section contains a welcome video from Tom and Teeka, plus a simple four-step guide.
Step 1: You gain access to the special reports they promised on the signup page.
Step 2: The PBC User Guide. This will teach how to make some picks, which are different from the picks in the Palm Beach newsletters.
Step 3: You get an invitation to access the exclusive membership benefits such as your monthly issues, asset allocation guide, portfolio, and some other things.
Step 4: Know WHEN the issues are published monthly, and how to access the bi-weekly market updates.
The Crypto Corner
The crypto corner section contains how-to type of videos primarily for beginners who want to learn about stuff like how to find an exchange, how to register a wallet, and how to place trades.
This answers questions like:
- Where should I buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency recommendations?
- What are all these services for?
- What’s the difference between a wallet and an exchange?
- The Cryptocurrency Quick-Start Guide
- A quick overview of the crypto market, the possibilities, and its volatility.
The Most Explosive Crypto Plays
The videos here provide answers to many of the frequently asked questions by members.
You will find information on different exchanges and wallets, and why some of them are preferred by members.
Here, Teeka and his team compare some of their favorite cryptocurrency wallets. This provides options to pick from when starting out.
Safely Store Your Cryptocurrencies
This talks about how to safely store your crypto coins, both online and offline.
How to Open Abra, Poloniex, and MyEtherWallet Accounts
This shows you how to set up Abra and Poloniex accounts as well as an ether wallet.
Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Services
This gives you a comparison of the different services for buying and storing bitcoin and alt coins.
The Palm Beach Research Group International Guide to Buying Bitcoin
This guide teaches how to buy bitcoin from anywhere in the world.
It comes with a comprehensive Crypto FAQ with the PBC readers’ most frequently asked crypto questions.
Teeka’s Cryptocurrency Q&A Webinar
Access to Teeka’s live Q&A session with Fernando Cruz, director at Palm Beach Research Group, PBC analyst Greg Wilson, and special guest Charles Shrem.
The Issues Section
In this section, you will find published monthly newsletters, which will contain top picks and recommendations.
There’s also an Update section where buy or sell recommendations are sent. They usually happen multiple times per week.
How Much Does The Palm Beach Confidential Cost?
Palm Beach Confidential by Teeka Tiwari is not the cheapest program out there.
The subscription to the program is $5,000 per year.
Pros & Cons
Okay, so, I’ve given you an overview of the program.
Now, it’s time to talk about the pros and cons of Palm Beach Confidential so you can be reliably informed and decide if it is best for you or not.
- Teeka Tiwari is a reputable figure in the cryptocurrency industry and he’s worked with Glenn Beck for various online “webinar” projects.
- Teeka comes from a solid business background, and the fact that he was the youngest person ever recruited by Lehman Brothers, which he eventually became the vice president of the company shows that he’s an expert that knows his onions.
- Over the last couple of years, Cryptocurrency has made a lot of people millionaires with very little effort. This shows that it works and you can make so much money by simply buying and selling crypto coins.
- The Palm Beach Confidential promises to provide you with the information you need so you don’t have to do the hard work yourself. The Palm Beach Confidential has made some really successful calls about cryptocurrency projects in the past, so credit to them there.
- The biggest marketing for Palm Beach Confidential seems to be through affiliate marketing. Now, there isn’t anything wrong with affiliate marketing as a marketing model. However, it can be hard to separate honest and unbiased reviews from overhyped stuff pushed by commission junkies who are just trying to shill their affiliate links.
- This program appears to be targeted at people who love ‘get rich quick’ schemes. Everyone wants a program where they can throw some money and make 1000% profit without doing any real work. In reality, things don’t usually work like that. I’m not a fan of ‘get rich quick’ schemes because they come with huge risks, and the Palm Beach Confidential appears to be one of such.
- I think this program is grossly overpriced. $5000 for a monthly newsletter(a bunch of tips and recommendations that aren’t guaranteed) is outrageous.
- The claims are widely exaggerated. I have no doubts that there are people making good money from the trading advice Teeka gives in the newsletters, but the profit margin of 1000% isn’t sustainable. It is a huge red flag to make such audacious claims in a bid to lure people to join a program.
Is It Legit or Just Another Scam?
The idea of a crypto newsletter is a relatively new one because the cryptocurrency industry is still in its infancy stage. And it is very important to note that the market is highly volatile.
So, it can be pretty difficult to make accurate predictions a lot of the time, which can make you go broke if you don’t have a lot of money to throw around.
Going forward, I’d like to state that there is a lot of good information in the Palm Beach Confidential program, and some people have made good money with it.
Do I think this is a scam?
Well, I think it depends on how you choose to look at it.
I believe it would be wrong of me to blatantly call this a scam as there are people who claim to have made huge profits following the recommendations in the program.
But if you want to know if you can consistently make profits with the program, then I’d say NO.
I don’t consider this a sustainable model, and this is because the crypto market is unpredictable.
If you are not careful, you can lose all your investment within a few hours during a bloodbath.
Is It Still Worth In 2021?
The next question would be, is it really worth that amount?
In my honest opinion, I don’t think so. I think it is overpriced and it is really difficult to justify the value at that price point.
Paying $5k every year for crypto tips and advice seems a little outlandish.
Don’t get me wrong, there are many solid programs that cost even more than that, but they are well worth it -just check this one; it’s awesome. Programs like this are built on a scalable and sustainable business model.
Yea, I know the idea of making up to 1000% profit from simply buying and selling crypto coins sounds exciting and you are probably thinking of giving it a shot.
Well, I don’t recommend the Palm Beach Confidential.
One, the claims lack credibility. They are highly exaggerated and overhyped.
Secondly, the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can ruin you within a short time, if you buy the wrong coin, buy at the wrong time or sell at the wrong time.
The market lacks stability. Thus, it isn’t really a sustainable business model.
But I’m open to new and fresh perspectives. Let me know what you think in the comment section!
Have you dived into the cryptocurrency world with The Palm Beach Confidential?