Best 10 ClickBank Alternatives in 2021
In the world of affiliate marketing, ClickBank is the highest reference.
It’s the Tyrannosaurus Rex that rules the digital jungle of the affiliate world.
But, let’s face it:
It’s not the only one.
If you’ve been reading me for a while, you should know by now that I don’t really recommend diving into these kinds of business models.
Basically cause I’ve tried em all, and there’s nothing they could do to get me where I’m now:
Earning more money that I can handle -if that’s even possible- and working from wherever I want, whenever I want.
The one and only online business model that got me the FREEDOM to live my laptop lifestyle was lead generation, always my first choice.
Anyway, it’s fair to recognize that there are other well-known businesses on the web that can be a valid alternative when it comes to selling or promoting a product.
So if you’re looking for an alternative to Clickbank, I get you.
Sometimes people just wanna know all of their options before setting up an affiliate network, building a house, and erecting a fence.
Others prefer to promote the types of physical products that are simply not available on Clickbank or lean towards CPA offers, and therefore have to look for alternatives.
Whatever the reason you’re here, I’ve done the research for you and compiled information on the top ten Clickbank alternatives.
This way, you can learn everything you need to know in one place, instead of researching the entire web.
You’ll learn a bit about how they work and what to expect, as well as how they stack up against Clickbank.
At the end there’s a summary to make it easier for you to make your decision.
So, let’s get started!
1. Rakuten LinkShare
Rakuten LinkShare offers affiliate programs from big brands, but you have to rank to promote them and it isn’t always easy to get accepted.
I think it’s best for those who already have some experience in affiliate marketing.
It’s an affiliate network for physical products with a wide range of product options, including some well-known brands.
The registration process is a bit more confusing than some other networks, and getting around its interface also has its complications.
The welcome email you get after signing up provides a wealth of useful information on how to get started, and the first time you log in you’ll find lots of pop-ups with tips.
While browsing the catalog of products being promoted, I realized that you have to request to be accepted by each advertiser.
This means that you have to wait for your approval and comply with the advertiser’s rules before you can promote the products.
Also, because advertisers are paying to use this network, commission rates are lower than other networks.
RAKUTEN LINKSHARE VS. CLICKBANK
- Clickbank is quick and easy to sign up, while Rakuten LinkShare is much more complicated and lengthy.
- Clickbank offers immediate acceptance of all products, while you’re not guaranteed to be accepted to promote your chosen products with Rakuten LinkShare.
- Unlike Clickbank, LinkShare is a network of physical products.
- There are great brands on LinkShare, much bigger than what you can find on Clickbank.
- The downside to this is that the greater the importance of the brand, the less likely you’re to be approved to promote the product.
- If you’re an affiliate marketer with some experience, LinkShare may be just what you need.
2. CJ Affiliate by Conversant
CJ Affiliate by Conversant is easy to use and packed with useful statistics.
There are a wide variety of types of products to promote!
With CJ affiliate, you must apply to be accepted by advertisers.
This takes some time compared to the fast acceptance of many other networks (such as ClickBank).
However, in general, it isn’t too difficult to be accepted by the majority; you just have to be a legitimate seller with ethical practices.
In CJ, it’s easy to filter product searches by variables like category, usable area, language, currency, etc.
This makes it very convenient as it allows you to find the best products to promote quickly and very easily.
Once you find the types of products you’re looking for, you can refine your options with the information they give you.
The network has almost everything you’d need to know, including:
Network earnings (greener, better).
- The average EPC (earnings per click) for the last 3 months.
- The average EPC for the last 7 days.
- How much you can earn from a sale.
Clicking on any product will provide more information about the company, including a description, program terms, and more.
You can have access to very useful information.
If you are conscientious with numbers and statistics this network will help you a lot in that.
CJ AFFILIATE BY CONVERSANT VS CLICKBANK
- Affiliate CJ has digital products that you can promote just like Clickbank, but it also has physical products.
- You have to win the approval of the advertisers, which isn’t the case with Clickbank, so it’s a slower process. However, you’d have to have a very bad reputation to not be accepted.
- There’s a good amount of information on the products available, which allows you to compare them so that you can make an informed decision about what to promote. Both networks are very good at this.
Shareasale is another well-known affiliate network with a wealth of product options.
It’s very simple and easy to sign up, but it isn’t the simplest platform to navigate through the available functions.
Also, it isn’t so easy to join affiliate programs.
You first have to verify that you own your website before you can join any of them, which consists of placing a key in the header tag of your website.
A convenient feature that Shareasale has developed is the ability to add products to your “cart”, which means that you can put together a collection of merchants or products that you want to save and then classify to promote, review, and export the information further ahead.
There’s a wide variety of products, both physical and digital, on this network.
SHAREASALE VS. CLICKBANK
- It isn’t as easy to navigate and use Shareasale features as ClickBank.
- Shareasale has physical products as well as digital products, unlike ClickBank, which has most digital products.
- It’s easier to save lists of preferred products and/or merchants in Shareasale than it’s in Clickbank due to the “basket” system.
- The process of joining affiliate programs is much more involved in Shareasale than it’s in ClickBank, since you have to prove that you own a website.
4. Market Health
Market Health is best for affiliates looking to promote physical products in health-related niches. It’s very beginner friendly!
It’s an affiliate network with a wide variety of health products.
Some of the categories include: general health, weight loss, colon health, men’s health, cosmetics, health and beauty, skin care, sports nutrition, and others.
It’s super easy to sign up, and the site is very easy to use.
You can browse by product category, see your featured products or sort by country/language.
After signing up, you’ll see the variety of products available to you, each indicating its CPA (cost per action).
Clicking on any given product will take you to a page that contains all the information you need about it, including pay per conversion, a preview of the sales page, and a tracking link.
You can customize the tracking link in a variety of ways, such as generating a TinyURL version, or adding identifiers so that you can review the performance of specific links in a conversion report.
Some products also have other resources available, such as banners that can be used on your site.
All the information about this can be found on the product page.
MARKET HEALTH VS. CLICKBANK
- Market Health has a narrower product range than ClickBank, serving only health-related niches.
- That being said, if you’re working in one of those niches, Market Health is a great specialized resource, more than Clickbank.
- Clickbank is an affiliate network with primarily digital products, while Market Health revolves around physical products.
- Clickbank has a gravity filter that helps you select products based on their success rate with other affiliates. Since there is no obvious version that does the same within Market Health, you’ll be a bit clueless about which product is best for you to choose. To avoid this, you can always browse the offered products section if you want to play it safe, as they’ve been proven to be the best sellers.
Neverblue is a CPA network with a great reputation, but it can be difficult to get accepted.
It’s clearly a highly respected network specializing in CPA or cost-per-action advertising.
CPA differs from product-based affiliate marketing in that you get a commission when people go and take an action, usually something like signing up for something or filling out a form.
You don’t actually have to complete a sale to earn a commission.
Neverblue connects people who want traffic with those who’re interested in something in particular.
Actually, it has an incredible reputation.
People everywhere are very happy with the support and communication, as well as the commissions and integrity.
The hardest thing about Neverblue is getting accepted.
The site is very careful about the possibility of fraud and will check everyone before accepting them.
If you have or do questionable practices on your website, it’s likely that you won’t qualify to enter.
That being said, if you have nothing to hide, just be honest and you’ll be fine.
An affiliate manager will contact you and be a kind of mentor who’ll answer your questions and make sure everything is going smoothly.
The site offers a wide variety of opportunities to choose from, and is recognized for paying correctly and on time.
NEVERBLUE VS. CLICKBANK
- Neverblue will connect you to relevant CPA offers instead of the digital product merchants that Clickbank connects you to.
- Neverblue is much more “hands-on” than ClickBank with its active affiliate managers and tracking.
- Neverblue requires you to meet its requirements and it can be difficult to get accepted, while at Clickbank enrollment is instant.
- Once signed up, both are easy to use and newbie-friendly.
Another CPA network, less prominent than Neverblue but also reputable.
Affiliate.com tends to prefer affiliates with intermediate or advanced experience, so if you don’t have much experience it would probably be better if you start with another network that isn’t as demanding.
There isn’t as much information on Affiliate.com as there’s for some of the other networks, but what I’ve found about it has been positive.
To sign up on the site, you have to fill out a membership application, and then the site will review it within 2 business days.
Hopefully, they’ll make a call to confirm all the necessary details and you’ll be assigned to an affiliate manager.
As a bonus, Affiliate.com covers nearly 2,000 online campaigns in a variety of categories, so there’s definitely a great selection to choose from.
AFFILIATE.COM VS. CLICKBANK
- Affiliate.com offers CPA offers instead of digital products.
- Affiliate.com favors experienced sellers and Clickbank requires no experience.
- The application process for Affiliate.com is more complicated and requires you to wait for the approval.
- Affiliate.com has active affiliate managers, so you likely have more personal contact with them than with Clickbank.
It’s a network of digital products similar to CB.
It’s very similar to Clickbank in that it’s a network of affiliates and sellers mainly focused on digital products.
It’s easy to navigate and, just like with Clickbank, you can take a look at the market to get an idea of the products you could promote even before you sign up.
I have to say that I’ve found some negative reviews that gave me pause, so I had to take a look for myself to clear up any doubts.
There are indeed some shortcomings to be found.
There are some grammar problems in some products and other details that can cause a bad first impression.
I think the key to using JVZoo is to take a good look at what you want to promote before going ahead with it…
To avoid putting your own website’s reputation at risk with poor quality products. This is true for any network, but especially important in this case.
It doesn’t offer up-sell sales which is a disadvantage compared to CB but the payments are much faster, a matter of 2 or 3 days, and when you’re already “known” the payments can be immediate.
JVZOO VS. CLICKBANK
- They both promote digital products, so it’s a very direct comparison.
- JVZoo’s online reputation for the quality of their products is a bit negative but they have improved that aspect.
- Clickbank has a clearer filtering process (for example, the gravity filter) to help affiliates find good products to promote
- Both are easy to explore, free, and enrollment is instant.
It’s a high-quality CPA network, which prides itself on being tailor-made.
Peerfly is another CPA affiliate network, with high-quality offers and a great reputation, but you have to qualify to be approved.
This verification process is a very good thing.
This means that if you can be accepted, you’re in good hands.
Networks that put in this kind of effort are not as easy to sign up as instant access networks, but it’s because they value integrity and quality.
It just means there will be a bit of a wait to get your application processed.
The great thing about PeerFly is that the software is custom tailored so you’re unlikely to experience downtime or other hosting related issues.
Also, PeerFly has good payment options.
You can even opt for weekly payments, so you won’t wait long for your commissions.
The site offers PayPal, Payoneer, transfers and even checks.
You can also access your statistics with your phone through the mobile statistics page.
PEERFLY VS CLICKBANK
- PeerFly offers CPA offers instead of digital products.
- The application process for PeerFly requires that you have to wait for your approval, which can take a while if there is a backlog of applications. Clickbank is instant.
- Both are very easy to use.
- PeerFly is smaller than Clickbank, but much more focused on filtering undesirable products.
9. Amazon Associates
A huge variety of products to promote, but low commissions.
Everyone has heard of Amazon, right?
It’s a huge player in internet marketing, and as an affiliate you can take advantage of this great network.
This is probably one of the broadest networks you could promote, with something for almost any niche.
It’s also very easy and simple to start promoting products.
You also get the benefit of Amazon’s credibility.
People have heard of Amazon, they know it’s a legitimate website, and they’re much more confident buying from Amazon than they’d be buying from an unfamiliar website.
The main disadvantage of Amazon is that the commissions you can earn here are very small, so you gotta have a large amount of traffic and achieve a large number of sales to make it worthwhile.
It also has a small 24-hour window in which they’ll need your references for you to make your commission.
But, it can be difficult to get approval.
You need a website, as getting approved without one is highly unlikely.
If the one you have doesn’t receive a good amount of traffic it may not be accepted, as it wouldn’t be very useful (you need enough traffic to increase your chances of sales, right?)
AMAZON VS. CLICKBANK
- Amazon has many more products in a greater variety of categories than Clickbank.
- Amazon has physical products, while most of Clickbank has digital products.
- Amazon sales pages have credibility that other sales pages (such as those found through Clickbank) won’t automatically have.
- Amazon’s commission percentage is much, much lower than what Clickbank offers. Amazon doesn’t exceed 10% while CB can be between 50 and 90%.
- You have to do a lot more sales through Amazon than Clickbank to make a profit.
- You have to prove that you have a website to sign up for Amazon and you have to wait for approval, while the Clickbank sign-up process is simple, easy, and fast.
- Both are easy and simple to understand and use.
10. eBay Partner Network
eBay Partner Network is a very similar story to the Amazon Associates network.
There are a lot of products available for you to promote, and you get the added bonus of eBay’s credibility:
People know it’s safe to shop on eBay.
It’s hard to get accepted on this network unless you have a website with a lot of quality traffic, which is fair enough, as you need quality traffic to earn a decent commission.
EBAY VS. CLICKBANK
- The eBay Partner Network has a lot more products available to promote than Clickbank.
- The eBay Partner Network has physical products unlike Clickbank, which has predominantly digital products.
- eBay sales pages have the credibility that other sales pages (such as those found through Clickbank) won’t automatically have.
- You have to have a website with a lot of high-quality traffic to sign up for the eBay Partner Network.
- You have to wait for approval, while the Clickbank enrollment process is straightforward, easy, and fast.
- Both are easy and simple to understand and use.
Final Thoughts – Which ClickBank Competitor is Best?
If you are looking to promote digital products, Clickbank really is one of the best networks.
It has high commission percentages and a wide variety of products to choose from, many of which are of good quality.
But you’ve already seen it:
There’s a whole world of possibilities out there.
And there are some platforms that may interest you and give you more.
I’ve only told you about 10 here, but if you’re really interested in affiliate marketing you can always do some more research and find others!
Don’t get stuck in ClickBank.
But hey, wait!
Before you jump into Google again…
Stop and think for a moment.
You’re looking for affiliate platforms to earn money …
But is affiliate marketing what you need to earn it?
When I was starting in the online business world, I gave a shot to ClickBank, Like share, and Amazon.
And the truth is:
I did well for a couple of months.
But the truth has two faces, and the other one was…
That I ALWAYS ended up burned out by the end of the week
What you want is a way to work little and generate a LOT of profit, right?
No headaches or unnecessary complications.
And how about getting a 6-figure salary, working less than 4 hours a week, from wherever and whenever you want?
Sounds good, right?
That’s what lead generation is about.
The online business method that changed my life.
Lead Generation: The Best Alternative to Affiliate Marketing
If you ask the marketing and sales managers of any company, what is their main objective, most will answer you:
- Sell more
- Generate more quality leads
- Increase sales of X product
- Close new business, etc.
And why not?
We all want more sales, every week, every month, and every year, but the golden question is:
How are they going to achieve it?
Here’s when things get rolling.
Lead generation is the next step in the inbound marketing methodology to sell more.
Leads are that ingredient with which marketing and sales prepare that commercial banquet to end the quarter with excellent results in terms of sales.
Without leads, there are no contacts that the sales team can work with.
And without them, there are no sales.
And without sales…
Well, there’s no cash to pay the company’s bills.
It’s very important to clarify that a lead is a person who’s in the initial phase of a buying process.
Therefore, it’s considered a potential customer, and therefore, the goal is to convert it into a real customer.
This is why every business needs a marketing team for the lead generation process and a sales team to sell to those leads, so that the entire operation can be sustained.
How much money do you think they spend in the whole process? In the marketing and sales team?
How much money do you think they’d pay you if you can run online ads for them and get them leads 24/7?
It doesn’t take me more than half an hour to make those online billboards.
And believe me, what businesses pay you when you get them a steady flow of business…will never go below 6 figures.
Sounds awesome, right?
So, what are you waiting for?
Click here if you want to find out how to get the real job of your dreams.