Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads – The Course Review
Curious about Dan Henry’s Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs course?
Then keep reading this review, because I’m going to tell you everything about it.
Look, this is now a universal truth:
To sell information online at this point, a guru must have a sterling reputation and a killer Lamborghini.
Enter a charismatic guy with a backstory that begs the question, “If he can go from Pizza Boy to Rich Guy… Why Can’t I?”
Dan Henry claims he was so broke he couldn’t afford a proper wedding.
I found the solution to all my problems back in 2019, when I discovered lead generation. If it’s my top recommendation it’s because I’m still earning a steady flow of 6-figures of semi-passive income every single month!
I’ll show you why you can trust me, but can you trust Dan?
Let’s find out!
What’s Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs?
FAFE is marketed as being able to run Facebook Ads as an agency for other businesses, but that is actually only one module of the course.
There is also comprehensive training on running Facebook ADS for your own business, both online and off, as well as marketing psychology, and strategy to scale your business.
With Funnels and Ads for Entrepreneurs, Dan Henry has not only created a comprehensive online course to how to run successful Facebook Ads for your own business and as an agency for other businesses, but he has also built one of the most thriving, engaged communities that I have ever seen.
Dan Henry is a young entrepreneur on a mission and has almost created a “cult’ following in many ways, where members of his course love him and credit him with their success in their respective businesses…
Who Is It For?
Small business owners, online and off, as well as entrepreneurs wanting to scale their business with Facebook Ads.
There is also an opportunity if you want to create an agency and run Ads for other businesses.
But keep in mind that you’ll always be working with paid ads.
What does that mean?
That you’re not gonna get the 100% of your profits, and you could end up earning just enough to keep investing in your ads.
That’s one of the reasons I chose lead generation with free traffic over FB ads. It’s way more profitable, and I can still earn huge amounts of money without having to sacrifice my money and my time.
What’s Inside Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs Course?
Inside of Dan Henry’s course, you will learn exactly how to choose:
- The best ad type for your business & offer
- The best targeting for your business & offer
- How to use the Facebook Pixel to drive down ad costs
- How to set up a winning ad in 10 minutes
- How to provide Facebook Ads consulting & management services to business owners for $1,500 per month fees and more!
Let’s take a closer look at the modules:
Module 0: The Nutshell
- Webinar Replay
- Will I Succeed
- The Value Scale
- Facebook Ads in a Nutshell
- Example Ad Funnels
Module 1: The ins and outs of how to create bait.
- The purpose of BAIT
- The definition of value and desire
- Types of bait and how to sell it
- Customer Research: How to figure out what your bait should be
- How to run a simple customer research ad
- How to create a great bait headline
- BAIT examples
- How does bait work if you are a…
- The badass bait checklist
- How to create a simple Cheatsheet
Module 2: The ins and outs of building funnels
- Intro and how to choose the right funnel for you
- How to build a cheat sheet funnel
- How to build a discount funnel
- How to build a value video funnel
- How to build a value video for coaching
- How to build a webinar funnel
- How to install your pixel
- How to create a custom conversion
Module 3: The ins and outs of the Ads
- How to choose the best ad type for you
- Copy and dialogue strategy
- How to create ads
- Retargeting ad and copy strategy
- Examples of retargeting
- Creating a retargeting campaign from scratch
- How to target your dream customer
- How to get even more ideas for targeting
- How to manage ads with the split test equation
- How to scale a winning ad
Module 4: The Agency
- How to choose the right clients
- 3 Easy ways to get clients
- How to explain Facebook Ads for clients
- How to choose a funnel for your client
- How to manage multiple clients easily
- Sample client proposal
- How to send lead info to clients
- The billboard challenge
- How much to charge your clients and how to justify it
- How to choose the right offer for your FB ads client
Now you know what Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs is and what you will get on this course.
If you want to build and learn a sustainable online business, that doesn’t rely on any program or guru then I suggest you begin with lead generation.
Lead gen is the business model that saved me from the pool of scams with which I was involved in the past, and it’s also the program that taught me all I need to build a sustainable online business.
This is the business model that I always recommend to people.
Lead generation is really easy to get started, and the earnings potential is almost unlimited!
To get started with it the right way, all you really need is to develop one skill.
So stop buying into hypes and looking for shortcuts, take your business seriously and take action TODAY.